cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32L152D eval board demonstration firmware

Fabien G.
Associate II

We bought the evaluation board STM32L152D-EVAL. We have just received the board with the version 1.0.1 of the demonstration firmware (october 2015).

I would like to download the sources of this demonstration firmware but only the version 1.0.0 is available on st website. Is it possible to get the sources of the demonstration firmware version 1.0.1 ?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @Fabien G.​ ,

You will find attached the demo package V1.0.1 for STM32L152D_EVAL board.

I have already passed your request along to our Firmware team, and the version 1.0.1 of the demonstration firmware will be published soon on ST website. So, keep an eye out for the coming update.

Please mark my post as a Best Answer, if it answered your question.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @Fabien G.​ ,

I just checked the CubeL1 MCU package, also the STM32L152D_EVAL board in this package does not contain the demo. I think that the demo was taken out of the Cube package to reduce the package size.

I will check this internally with the appropriate team and I will come back to you soon when I have more details.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @Fabien G.​ ,

You will find attached the demo package V1.0.1 for STM32L152D_EVAL board.

I have already passed your request along to our Firmware team, and the version 1.0.1 of the demonstration firmware will be published soon on ST website. So, keep an eye out for the coming update.

Please mark my post as a Best Answer, if it answered your question.

Imen

Thanks
Imen
Fabien G.
Associate II

Thank you very much Imen.