cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32H750 discovery not working

BHure.1
Associate III

Hello, I just bought a STM32H750B-DK and when i tried to flash a sample application from TouchGFX, i got a white screen and the usb programming is not working anymore.

I connected via External PowerSupply and STLINK and i can see the board and flash from the TouchGFX. But i get an error about erasing the memory segments.

Tried to reflash via CubeProgrammer with the hex and although i see something in the RAM about TouchGFX, the screen is still white.

Any help is highly appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4

Not sure exactly what issue is here.

To fully program the DK board you're going to need to make sure you've picked the right "External Loader" for the QSPI memory on the board.

Get the original/demo binaries from

www.st.com/en/product/stm32h750b-dk.html "Binary Delivery" section. Confirm those work properly.

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

Hello Bhure,

Please confirm that you selected the application template for the STM32H750, and either selected a pre-build UI or build your own UI, before flashing.

Secoundly, did you use "Flash target" in TouchGFX Designer?

If you are able to flash the STM32H750 board with a binary referred to by Clive, then there is an issue with the application template. Please let us know when you have an answer.

br

Soren

BHure.1
Associate III

Hello Soren,

Thanks for your input.

I selected from application template - stm32H750 and a sample UI (scale of Zoom). Then I pushed run target and i got Error: failed to erase memory.

Currently, i moved the R143 to R144 to enable bootloader and erase the user Flash.

Can you guide me what should i do in CubeProgrammer?

Thanks,

BHure.1
Associate III

The integrated Stlink (STK jumpers selected ) does nothing when powering through USB