cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CubeMX does not emit call to LL_TIM_SetOCRefClearInputSource() for some channel-/comparator combinations

MOemu.1
Associate

When selecting COMP3 or COMP4 as clearing source for OC channels 3 or 4, the LL call required to set the clearing source is not emitted. It works with HAL and when using different combinations of channel and comparator output. The behaviour applies at least to TIM1 and TIM8. It doesn't make a difference whether the comparator is configured or not. I attached an .ioc file which shows the behaviour in both CubeMX 6.0.1 and CubeIDE 1.4.1.

2 REPLIES 2
Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hi @MOemu.1​,

For such threads, the topics "STM32G4" and "STM32CubeMX" are required so that its chance to be reviewed by dedicated teams increases. I added them.

For the technical issue: I confirm it on my side when generating code with LL driver. I reported it to our STM32CubeMX team who will do a deeper analysis and take required actions to fix issue.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi @MOemu.1​ 

Thanks for your post. I have raised your feedback internally to be reviewed and treated accordingly to the priority. We will give you an update as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Nesrine