cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

override AAT on ST25R3916

Gaston
Associate III

Hi,

For production I don't want to use AAT_A and AAT_B features on ST25R3916 device. Can I leave these pins unconnected? What part of rfal should I remove to do this?

regards,

gaston

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ulysses HERNIOSUS
ST Employee

Hi Gaston,

similar as for the CSI/CSO: st25r3916_aat.c contains the tuning algorithm. If you don't explicitly call it then there is no code added by linker. Besides you can remove it from the analog config: Currently defined in either rfal_analogConfigTbl.h or rfal_analog_config_custom.c (depending whether your application uses the default analog configs from RFAL). There you can delete/create your own copy where you remove the lines containing "__aat_en" and "ANT_TUNE_*", then also adjust the MODE_ENTRY number to cope with the removed entries.

Regards, Ulysses

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Ulysses HERNIOSUS
ST Employee

Hi Gaston,

similar as for the CSI/CSO: st25r3916_aat.c contains the tuning algorithm. If you don't explicitly call it then there is no code added by linker. Besides you can remove it from the analog config: Currently defined in either rfal_analogConfigTbl.h or rfal_analog_config_custom.c (depending whether your application uses the default analog configs from RFAL). There you can delete/create your own copy where you remove the lines containing "__aat_en" and "ANT_TUNE_*", then also adjust the MODE_ENTRY number to cope with the removed entries.

Regards, Ulysses