cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32L432KC GPIOs controlled by the RTC

VV.2
Associate

Helo.

I have a Nucleo-32 development board with STM32L432KC MCU.

In RM0394 , chapter "Real-time clock (RTC) applied to STM32L43x/44x/45x/46x devices only"

I found this:

"Output functions: RTC_OUT which selects one of the following two outputs:

– RTC_CALIB: 512 Hz or 1Hz clock output (with an LSE frequency of 32.768 kHz)...

...RTC_OUT, RTC_TS and RTC_TAMP1 are mapped on the same pin (PC13)....

...In addition, it is possible to remap RTC_OUT on PB2 pin..."

But in STM32L432KC datasheet ,chapter Pinouts and pin description, I can't found pins PC13, PB2. Moreover, in CUbeMX when I select STM32L432KC MCU ,on RTC tab in Pinout & confiruation, I found no anything about RTC_CALIB output. Where is my mistake or datashhet missunderstanding ?

Best regards, Volodymir.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TDK
Guru

The UFQFPN32 chip is small and doesn't have those pins available. They are available on larger chip packages. The L432 is odd in that it's only available in that one chip package. You could use the L433 instead in the LQFP64 package (for example).

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
TDK
Guru

The UFQFPN32 chip is small and doesn't have those pins available. They are available on larger chip packages. The L432 is odd in that it's only available in that one chip package. You could use the L433 instead in the LQFP64 package (for example).

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
VV.2
Associate

Thanks for fast reply.

My question is solved.