cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why no example code for STM32F0Discovery?

PaulSwanson
Associate III

The STM32F0Discovery board comes with accompanying example source code, traditionally. However, now, the relevant download page advises that this is all provided by STM32Cube, but it is not. There is NO example code in the STM32CubeMX / IDE for this board.

What to do? How can I get the example source code for this board in the age of STM32Cube?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @PaulSwanson​ ,

Welcome to the STM32 Community.

There is no example projects in STM32CubeIDE formats within STM32CubeF0, but in this case you can use the import/convert feature from SW4STM32 project to STM32CubeIDE.

The available document "UM2579 Migration guide from System Workbench to STM32CubeIDE", is a guide that helps you on how to import your project to STM32CubeIDE. 

Have a look at this ST video How to use STM32CubeIDE, will helps you as a starting point to create your own project with STM32CubeIDE.

I hope you find these resources useful.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @PaulSwanson​ ,

Welcome to the STM32 Community.

There is no example projects in STM32CubeIDE formats within STM32CubeF0, but in this case you can use the import/convert feature from SW4STM32 project to STM32CubeIDE.

The available document "UM2579 Migration guide from System Workbench to STM32CubeIDE", is a guide that helps you on how to import your project to STM32CubeIDE. 

Have a look at this ST video How to use STM32CubeIDE, will helps you as a starting point to create your own project with STM32CubeIDE.

I hope you find these resources useful.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

SPL code should be compilable, ST / Keil have a free license for Cortex-M0(+) MCUs

https://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/embedded-software/mcu-mpu-embedded-software/stm32-embedded-software/stm32-standard-peripheral-library-expansion/stsw-stm32049.html

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..