cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It would be nice to have support for the STM32F413 disco board

VDuch.11
Associate II

Hello, I recently bought one STM32F413Discovery board, and I would like to ask the developers to create a TouchGFX example in order to use also the display with the new software, and not using the old STemWin.

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @VDuch.1​ ,

Thank you for your feedback. I will raise you request internally regarding TouchGFX example for STM32F413-Disco.

I suggest that you have a look on the TouchGFX demo and get inspired from them:

• STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.25.1\Projects\STM32F429I-Discovery\Demonstrations\TouchGFX\
  • STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.25.1\Projects\STM32469I_EVAL\Demonstrations\TouchGFX\

You can refer to the TouchGFX User guide, TouchGFX User manual and TouchGFX MOOC, this will help you to create your STM32 based application using TouchGFX and STM32CubeIDE.

Please let me know if this support has been useful to you.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

Hi @VDuch.1​ ,

I've heard back from the TouchGFX team and at the moment, there is no short term plan to add TouchGFX example for STM32F413Discovery board.

There’s an application template for STM32F412 within STM32CubeF4 that you can run our UI templates (examples) on.

I hope that this example is useful for you.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen