cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

which command we need to send through i2c to st25dv04k for ndef text format ?

Mpraj.19
Associate II

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi,

the exe is an auto extract zip file. You just need to run it from Windows and then to copy the various source file in Linux.

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi,

the ST25DV-I2C Linux user space driver package contains various Write NDEF examples. Feel free to use this package and to adapt it to fit your needs.

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

i use ubuntu and this .exe not run on linux what i need to do to run that on linux

Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi,

the exe is an auto extract zip file. You just need to run it from Windows and then to copy the various source file in Linux.

Rgds

BT

Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi Again,

this package is now a simple zip file that can be unzipped from Linux (no more exe inside)

Rgds

BT

Mpraj.19
Associate II

Thank you for help