cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CubeMx 6.0.1 GPIO User Label Editing Issues

Varadharajan V
Associate III

While Editing USER_LABEL on GPIO Configuration window facing the following issue

need to set common word for particular GPIO like

PC0 ----> USER1_KEY

PC1 ----> USER2_KEY

PC3 ----> USER3_KEY

PC4 ----> USER4_KEY

now i'm selecting all the GPIO in group selection then adding the USER_LABEL as _KEY

its working

then i'm trying to select the individual pins and adding the remaining label names like

_KEY to USER1_KEY,

in this situation what happens is after selecting the GPIO ping and at the bottom USER_LABEL editing text box, i'm placing the cursor at the start of "_KEY" then start to type USER1, but cursor automatically moves to end of text after single key pressing

i'm not able to complete the USER1_KEY since at every key type cursor automatically moves to end

but if i'm typing fresh then i can type whole word without any problem

Kindly correct this minor issue

5 REPLIES 5

Hello @Varadharajan V​ 

Could you please share your .ioc file to check with.

Best regards,

Nesrine

Hello Nesrine

I'm attaching the .ioc file for your reference

on this file i already created the common word for input and output

also made one example for input and output like USER1_KEY, USER1_OUTPUT

now you can try to edit the other pins label using GPIO->Configuration Window->Select the particular Pin->on User Label section try to add the USER2,USER3,USER4 in front of already typed _KEY,_OUPTUT, you can see the effect

Thank You

Regards

Varadharajan V

Hello @Varadharajan V​ 

It will be internally checked.

Best regards,

Nesrine

Hello @Varadharajan V​ 

Thanks for the feedback, issue reported to the tool development team that will plan the correction .

Best regards,

Nesrine

Hello,

The error as describe seems corrected (I face the same some time ago)

But editing the User Label is still really slow. It is like working on a CPU at 100% charge. The display is really slow

Regards