cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, I use TouchGfx with stm32f7 and display(800x480px). I make circle progress bar in touchGfx. But my circle progress bar looks like ellipse on my display. The first picture from display, the second picture from simulator. What can be a cause?

DLyas.1
Associate II

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

The physical dimensions of the pixels of the 800x480px display (non-square, probably slightly rectangular pixels) are different from the pixels of your screen showing the simulated screen (square pixels).

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

The physical dimensions of the pixels of the 800x480px display (non-square, probably slightly rectangular pixels) are different from the pixels of your screen showing the simulated screen (square pixels).

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
DLyas.1
Associate II

Yes, my display has  rectangular pixels. Maybe there are some settings for size of pixel in TouchGfx? How can i draw the circle exactly and not an ellipse on my display?

Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

No, to my knowledge there are no settings for rectangular pixels, as TouchGFX assumes square pixels. Therefore it will not be easy to create a 1:1 image on your screen, i.e. a circle instead of an elipse.

DLyas.1
Associate II

Ok, maybe there is a way how to draw an ellipse, which becomes a circle on the display? Help me, please.

Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

The current versions of TouchGFX do not yet include the shape of an ellipse, which may change in future releases.

Regards

/Peter