cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32WB55 make a custom ota project from BLE_OTA example

DOren.2007
Associate II

Hi,

I want to make my custom ota project and i wanted to know Is there a ioc file for the BLE_ota example? or does anybody know how to extract that example from the FW_WB examples, there are lot of files and examples i dont need and the structure of the example is very messy.

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
Christophe Arnal
ST Employee

​Hello,

The BLE_ota project cannot be generated from CubeMx so there is no ioc file.

As  for all exemples, it is better to keep all files in Drivers / Middlewares / Utilities

In the Projects folder, you can remove everything except the folder \Projects\P-NUCLEO-WB55.Nucleo\Applications\BLE\BLE_Ota.

As we are looking for all feedback to improve our deliveries, could you please provide some details on what you believe is not correct in the structure of the example.

Regards.

Hi,

for example the file app_conf.h is inculded in the project and is in the project folder however I cannot find it in the workspace in project using stm32cubeide.

the only way i can open the file is if i find a function that is in the file then when i open the decleration of the function will it open that file.

is there any way to reorginze the project that it resembles like a normal project opened from the cubemx? where i have a src folder and inc folder?