cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage together TouchGFX and FatFS

Yunus ARI
Senior

Hi everyone,

I am trying to use fatfs with touchgfx in my project. I can mount SD card with fatfs. But I get an error that "FR_NO_FILESYSTEM" from fatfs stack when try to open a file.

I installed and ran fatfs with cubeMX then copied to my touchgfx project. This installed project needs to use DMA for fatfs. But when I want to copied this project to my own project, I realise that TouchGFX board configurations used DMA to. So, I think touchgfx disrupt fatfs.

I using STM32F767BG microcontroller and TouchGFX v4.13.0 for this project. I sure my SD card hardware is working. I used it when I open a new project without TouchGFX.

What am I supposed to do for fix that.

Thank you in advance, be healthy.

3 REPLIES 3
EMitu
Associate II

I've got same problem. Doesn't work with SD card and FS and HS USB flash drives. STM32F746-Discovery

Hi,

Could you share your project if not confidential ? (can't promise to fix it 😅 but other people will be able to have a look).

/Romain

it's not a secret. But project is very simple. You can try to make simple project with touchGFX and USB HS. When i try to open any file or folder - always get error "FR_DISK_ERR". With USB FS i can create work project. But with USB HS and SD card - no.