cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modified Attribute Data is not available for all characteristics after migration from expansion board IDB05A1 to BNRG2A1

JMüll.1
Associate II

I'm a not experienced student who has to deliver his thesis in a given time frame. I developed an Android app which has to send data as a client to a Nucleo-STM32F411RE server via Bluetooth. First I used the BLE expansion IDB05A1 where I have been able to receive correctly the data from 5 different characteristics within the Attribute_Modified_CB function on the Nucleo side. Now I migrated the whole thing to the BNRG2A1 expansion. Unfortunatly the setup of the sample software in the new environement is different to the old setup. I tried to receive the data in the Attribute_Modified_CB function again. Now I'm receiving the correct handle for all the corresponding characteristics but I'm only getting the correct data for the first of the 5 characteristics. For all other characteristcs the data bytes are all 0. Does anybody have an idea why this happens or what has to be changed to get the data for all my characteristics?

Thank you very much for your help.

0 REPLIES 0