cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modal Window code generation error

GArgu.3
Associate

I'm using TouchGFX version 4.9.3

I'm able to add a modal window normally and enter the position of the background image so that it is centered. However, If I close and reopen my project to build it without selecting the modal window, then the whole modal window shows up uncentered when I run my application.

I have looked at the generated Base class for the screen. For some reason the code for setting the modal window's position is not "setXY(0,0)" but it is instead the values I entered to center the background image, for example "setXY(125,117)".

If, however, I open my project to build it after I select the modal window, then the modal window shows up centered and the generated code sets the position to 0,0.

Selecting each window in my project every time I need to make a small change in an unrelated part can waste a lot of time.

My question. Has anyone else experienced this issue? Is there any way to fix this?

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
Alexandre RENOUX
Principal

Hello,

Please upgrade to 4.14 (and maybe even 4.15 that will be released on October 8). If you still have the issue we will try to look at it.

/Alexandre