cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have installed the latest version of stm32Cube IDe for wondows 10, code build successfully but debugging is throwing an error. tried to install the driver still could not solve the problem. Any suggestion or tips!!

SReba.1
Associate

0693W000004Ia6gQAC.png

3 REPLIES 3
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @SReba.1​ ,

What board are you using ?

Please, check your cable and connectors or try a different cable, board... and ensure that powered correctly.

Try to upgrade the ST-LINK Utility firwmare using STM32 ST-LINK Utility : go to ST-LINK>firmware update, then disconnect and connect your board.

Otherwise, try reinstalled the STM32CubeIDE, maybe there is a problem with the installation.

Please, let me know if my answer has been useful to you.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
LaurentL
ST Employee

Hi,

The STLink USB driver are installed with the STM32CubeIde installer.

You also need to install Stlink Server, the STM32CubeIde version 1.4.0 installer will install it by default.

So, try to reinstall STM32CubeIde 1.4.0 with installer and retry to debug.

For the Stlink firmware update, you can also go through STM32CubeIDe menu Help => STLINK Upgrade

Rgds,

Laurent

Imen.D
ST Employee

Hi @SReba.1​ ,

Please let us know if you have resolved your issue, and select the post as a "Best Answer" that solved your problem.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen