cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What kind of firmware/software support is available for BLDC controllers like STSPIN32F0B?

MSant.2
Associate

Given the controller 'hardware' structure I'm expecting a similar integration at firmware level like a resident rom with motor control primitives or an external library with some high-level functions. I tried to search on STSPIN32F0B product page but I haven't found much material about this (and almost nothing about motor control related coding).

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cristiana SCARAMEL
ST Employee

Hello @MSant.2​ welcome to the ST Community.

In the STSPIN32F0B product page there is Tool & Software tab, here you can find the STEVAL-SPIN3204 a six-step brushless motor driver evaluation board.

In relation to this board you can find the STSW-SPIN3204 firmware for motor control applications using 6-step driving of PMSM and BLDC motors.

Let me know if this information has been useful to you.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Cristiana SCARAMEL
ST Employee

Hello @MSant.2​ welcome to the ST Community.

In the STSPIN32F0B product page there is Tool & Software tab, here you can find the STEVAL-SPIN3204 a six-step brushless motor driver evaluation board.

In relation to this board you can find the STSW-SPIN3204 firmware for motor control applications using 6-step driving of PMSM and BLDC motors.

Let me know if this information has been useful to you.

Cristiana SCARAMEL
ST Employee

Hello @MSant.2​ ,

let me add some additional information.

A project example for 6-step driving with STEVAL-SPIN3204 is available also on STM32 Motor Control Software Development Kit (MCSDK) 😉

Thanks I’m looking trough these resources.