cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CubeMX bug for Save Project

lshao.1
Associate

0693W000004IBAsQAO.pngI disable “DMA1 stream0 global interrupt�?,and then click Fiel-》save project ,then close STM32CubeMX。

But when I open the project next time, “DMA1 stream0 global interrupt�? is still enabled。

I do not know why? hwo can help me,think you�?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

You are still using an old version (5.6.1) of CubeMX, which indeed had a bug here. Please upgrade to the most recent version of CubeMX to get your issue fixed.

Good luck!

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

You could give us some more information: which device, which peripherals are used, especially which middleware you have enabled, etc.

Of course it stays enabled if there is anything using this interrupt.

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
lshao.1
Associate

Hi,Peter

This is the project  package,Please help me look over my problems,thank you�?

Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

You are still using an old version (5.6.1) of CubeMX, which indeed had a bug here. Please upgrade to the most recent version of CubeMX to get your issue fixed.

Good luck!

/Peter