cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

selection of micro controller with i2c sensor input,SPI DAC output x 2 nos ,external NVRAM and RTC interface

Juzer Gandhi
Associate II

3 REPLIES 3
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Well, if you're interested in 8bit MCUs your needs would be met by more than 25 devices.

Would it be possible to be a little more specific?

• DAC built-in or extern?
  • NVRAM: serial/parallel, RAM size?

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Juzer Gandhi
Associate II

I would like to have 20 pin 8 bit micro controller and external two channel DAC will be fine : My sensor is i2c interface and external RAM like 24C512 and RTC DS1307 will be OK

Please suggest

Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

There are some 8bit devices with 20 pins in different packages (TSSOP20, SO20, QFN20) available. Assuming you'd be interested in the package SO20:

Main difference between S103 and S903: the latter one also provides an internal reference voltage measurement

If SO20 doesn't fit your need please check the site of STM8 Microcontrollers and filter the required parameters on its left side, as you can see at the following example:

0693W000004IJt2QAG.png

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.