cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with project generated by CubeMX (Keil , STM32WB55)

Kolab
Senior

Hello! I have a project where I set up the BLE , then I decided to add FreeRTOS to this project. But the problem is that there is an error in the generated project that I cannot solve (It seems the error is from Cube).

(...).axf: Error: L6200E: Symbol vPortSetupTimerInterrupt multiply defined (by port.o and freertos_port.o).

when I open this files I see that there are two implementations

im freertos file

0693W000004HLhpQAG.pngand this is port file

0693W000004HLhuQAG.png

They are not declared globaly. When I comment one of them, I get two new errors, when I seattle these new errors, I get news one. How to end up with this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Kolab​ 

Thanks for your post. I have raised your feedback internally to be reviewed and treated accordingly to the priority. We will give you an update as soon as possible.

Thanks for your contribution,

Best regards,

Nesrine

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Hello @Kolab​ 

Could you please share your .ioc file to check with.

Best regards,

Nesrine

Kolab
Senior

Hi @Kolab​ 

It will be internally checked.

Best regards,

Nesrine

Kolab
Senior

hello, @Nesrine.JLASSI​  I could solve the problem but not sure if it is the right way: in Cube . in project manager , I increased the minimum Heap Size and the minimum Stack size to 400 and 1000 respectively. When I generated the code, the error came once again and in file freertos.c I renamed the annoying function and the compilation runned without any erros.

The second way through what I solved it was generating to CubeIDE , I increased heap and stack size then there was no need to rename the functions after generation

The issue is detected only when using KEIL as toolchain. (no problem with EWARM and CubeIDE).

Kolab
Senior

yes

Hello @Kolab​ 

Thanks for your post. I have raised your feedback internally to be reviewed and treated accordingly to the priority. We will give you an update as soon as possible.

Thanks for your contribution,

Best regards,

Nesrine

Hello @Kolab​ 

As a Workaround you can set configOVERRIDE_DEFAULT_TICK_CONFIGURATION to 1 (in FreeRTOS UI) when using Keil toolchain.

Best regards,

Nesrine