cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Smooth the transition of the screen using touchgfx designer tool?

PPanc.1
Associate II

Hello STM Team,

I'm working on STM32 based custom pcb with interface 800x480 LCD.

I able to add transition from west to east from screens interactions.

But if screen perform then my screen will vibrate then transit to next screen.

So, if I want to smoothly transition of screen then which changes required ?

Regards,

Pratik

5 REPLIES 5
Alexandre RENOUX
Principal

Hello,

Sorry but I don't understand exactly your problem. Could you elaborate a bit more ?

So you can do screen transitions from west to east but is it a slide or cover transition ?

What MCU are you working on ?

"But if screen perform then my screen will vibrate then transit to next screen." -> I cannot understand this sentence

/Alexandre

PPanc.1
Associate II

Thank you for reply Alexandre.

I mean to say that when screen transition from East to West vice versa using keypad at that time screen little flicker in every transition and

also I found that if I'm scrolling scroll list one by one using up and down key of keypad then also flicker the screen.

My screen transition and scroll item will update using keypad navigation key.

I've require a smooth, flicker free transition and scrolling.

Alexandre RENOUX
Principal

What is your MCU ?

Where do you put your assets ?

Are you sure your screen is well set (correct pixel clock) ? What interface do you use ? DSI, LTDC, etc ?

/Alexandre

PPanc.1
Associate II

I've a STM32746G custom board with interface 800x480 resolution LCD.

Images I've store in External flash and from External flash address I pick up and display on Screen.

I use interface LTDC.

Kindly tell me Is this issue occur from UI or LTDC configuration side ?

Alexandre RENOUX
Principal

I'm not the one having the board. I cannot tell you where is the issue. You need to figure that out yourself.

For that you can try with different UI like a simple box and a button, the animated Image example, the scroll wheel and scroll list example, switch screen without transition, etc. See what is working, what is not and what kind of artifacts do you see on screen.

To know if it's the LTDC, check your parameters according to the data sheet of your display.

/Alexandre