cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to UpdateBinary command execution

JSieb.1
Associate II

I've realised that the GPO doesn't drive the PIN low, after I published a Message. I've read in your Datasheet that it Needs a  "UpdateBinary command execution" (GPO is driven low after a delay (1) following the beginning of the correspondent UpdateBinary command execution.) So what does that mean? I used the Android Plugin.NFC which sends a StopPublishing command, but the M24SR doesn't recognize that.

Best Regards,

Jonny

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JSieb.1
Associate II

OOOOh ok you can delete this … it was random, because i had a delay of 100ms there and the PIN was low and high again before it got recognized.. I am so sorry 🙂

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JSieb.1
Associate II

BTW if i use your ST25 App, it gets recognized, so you're sending a NFC-command idk About.

So i did this "M24SR_writeGPO(0x32)" - if I am Right, the GPO-Pin should be LOW after a short delay when a Ndef - Message is received Right? It drives LOW if i use (0x61), but then it just recognizes a NFC in the Field but not that a Message got published.

JSieb.1
Associate II

---

JSieb.1
Associate II

OOOOh ok you can delete this … it was random, because i had a delay of 100ms there and the PIN was low and high again before it got recognized.. I am so sorry 🙂