cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR VL53L0X

MSAMB.1
Associate III

Hello,

I'm using the VL53L0X's API when I open the example project of rangewithsatellite and I compile the main programme, these error message is displaying to the console someone can tell me what should I do? Thank you

this pictures show the error code

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Julien NGUYEN
ST Employee

Hi, The path is too long , as I suggested, unzip the file at C:/

C:\en.X-CUBE-53L0A1\X-CUBE-53L0A1\STM32CubeExpansion_VL53L0X_V1.2.0\Projects\Multi\Examples\VL53L0X\RangingWithSatellites\MDK-ARM\STM32F401RE-Nucleo

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Julien NGUYEN
ST Employee

Hi,

Try to unzip the file under C:/ , because if the path is too long, sometime Keil IDE has some difficulties. Let me know if you can compile the project. Julien

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

I tried but it's the same @Julien NGUYEN​ 

file:///C:/Users/msambou/OneDrive/Documents/en.X-CUBE-53L0A1/X-CUBE-53L0A1/STM32CubeExpansion_VL53L0X_V1.2.0/Projects/Multi/Examples/VL53L0X/RangingWithSatellites/MDK-ARM/STM32F401RE-Nucleo/NucleoF401Ranging/NucleoF401Ranging.build_log.htm

Julien NGUYEN
ST Employee

Hi, The path is too long , as I suggested, unzip the file at C:/

C:\en.X-CUBE-53L0A1\X-CUBE-53L0A1\STM32CubeExpansion_VL53L0X_V1.2.0\Projects\Multi\Examples\VL53L0X\RangingWithSatellites\MDK-ARM\STM32F401RE-Nucleo

Ahok It's working thank you @Julien NGUYEN​