cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Position of pinout

SRivi.1
Associate II

Hy, I have a Nucleo STM32H743ZI2 and I need use the pin PF_1 and pin PF_2. I search in pinout and the position of PF_1 and PF_2 doesn't correspond in the board, in that position figure (NC)

Tanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TDK
Guru

The schematic is correct, the silkscreen is not. I have that same board and just probed it.

It's not the first time there have been errors in the silkscreen.

Not there's also different revisions of the board. Mine is MB1364C. The one in the user manual is MB1364E and has the correct silkscreen.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
TDK
Guru

The schematic is correct, the silkscreen is not. I have that same board and just probed it.

It's not the first time there have been errors in the silkscreen.

Not there's also different revisions of the board. Mine is MB1364C. The one in the user manual is MB1364E and has the correct silkscreen.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

Tanks you!!

Bouraoui Chemli
ST Employee

Hi @SRivi.1​ 

Can you please provide me the board reference?

Hy @Bouraoui Chemli​ 

I'm not sure If I understand correctly, what do you mean with board reference? I can send you the photo of the board.0693W000004II3yQAG.jpg0693W000004II3tQAG.jpg

Bouraoui Chemli
ST Employee

Hi @SRivi.1​ 

I checked the PCB layout for MB1364C (your board) and MB1364E and confirmed the typo. On MB1364C, PF1 and PF2 are labelled as "NC" whereas they are well connected to the STM32H7. On MB1364E this issue has been corrected and now the labels are OK. Since this problem has been corrected on the latest PCB revision, there will not be any action on the MB1364C board. However, I raised this internally, this typo will be mentioned in the User Manual documentation so that the customers can be aware about it.

Thanks