cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot compile code without stm8_interrupt_vector.c being brought into my project despite removing it from project.

KMcGr.1
Associate

I am trying to implement the "Delay" function from timing_delay.h / timing_delay.c that comes with STM8 example code. In order for the delay to work, you need to add the function "TimingDelay_decrement" to stm8l15x_it.c in order to decrement the timer (or it will go on forever).

You can only have one of the following files in a project without it breaking, either "stm8_interrupt_vector.c" or "stm8l15x_it.c". Everytime I build my code, stm8_interrupt_vector.c gets added to my project and breaks the build, despite the file not even existing at this point (removed any trace of it).

1) first and foremost, I really just want a delay function that works in my code.

2) second most I would not mind imeplementing the decrement function inside stm8_interrupt_vector.c, however I do not know how to do it.

3) lastly, I would like to figure out how to remove stm8_interrupt_vector.c from my project for good.

any of these three will do the trick I believe.

0 REPLIES 0