cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i downloaded en.stsw-mems034.zip expecting to find a firmware project in addition to the GUI. but it only has the Unico Lite in the zip file.

JCobu.1
Associate II

that isn't what the user manual promises. does anybody know where i can get the firmware for the STEVAL_MKI109V3?. I'm in middle of a project. it would be nice is STM had all the pieces.

Jim

3 REPLIES 3
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @JCobu.1​ ,

you are right, only the "Unico Lite" pack is open source.

The standard procedure for requesting a non-open project is to contact a STMicroelectronics sales office and representatives for further information, since the release of STM proprietary libraries is subject to signature of a License User Agreement (LUA).

I however don't well understand what do you mean with:

>> that isn't what the user manual promises.

Are you referring to the UM1064 or to the UM1049? In both cases, they describes the capability of what they are dealing with...

Btw, can you please detail a little more which is your application requiring the full Unico FW?

-Eleon

Hi – I’m involved in a project that is designed to analyze the forces on a moving ball as it bounces down a set of steps. It uses a STM32H750b micro and various STM MEMS sensors (specifically the LSM6DSO among others.) I also plan on using similar technology in another project that will be part of an implantable system to provides restorative therapy to spinal cord injured patients.

The documentation I saw was in the SensorTile package. I will get you the doc number in the morning.

Jim

Hi @JCobu.1​ ,

Thank you for the description of your application.

May you refer to the communication protocol described here for the STEVAL_MKI109V3 board?

If your final application the sensor + STM32H750b, I would suggest you to start from the STM32H7 package (the examples in STM32CubeH7) and the add the C code for the LSM6DSO initialization (for example, see the examples on Github repository).

For the Unico source code, I suggest you to ask for support here.

-Eleon