cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Snapshot mode, the software always reminds me that you can't connect?

Fhu.1
Associate II

hello everyone,

In order to obtain higher accuracy, I switch direct mode to snap mode, and add relevant C and H files and related codes in MCU code(The flag bit is set in the timer interrupt of 1K frequency. The flag bit is detected in the main function and the DumpTrace function is run).

However, when I configure the corresponding detection variables in cubemonitor and start to collect data, the connection failure will appear as shown in the figure, which may be my operation error?

Thank you for your help!

0693W000004GRuTQAW.png0693W000004GRsIQAW.png0693W000004GRs8QAG.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
stephane.legargeant
ST Employee

Hello

There are information in the wiki : https://wiki.st.com/stm32mcu/wiki/STM32CubeMonitor:How_to_perform_an_acquisition_in_snapshot_mode

This error occurs when several variable nodes are connected to one Probe Out. I see 2 links connected to the input of myProbe_Out2, this may be the problem.

Can you try to remove one link ? If the problem is not solved by removing one link, you could try with a basic flow to see if snapshot is ok.

Regards

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
stephane.legargeant
ST Employee

Hello

There are information in the wiki : https://wiki.st.com/stm32mcu/wiki/STM32CubeMonitor:How_to_perform_an_acquisition_in_snapshot_mode

This error occurs when several variable nodes are connected to one Probe Out. I see 2 links connected to the input of myProbe_Out2, this may be the problem.

Can you try to remove one link ? If the problem is not solved by removing one link, you could try with a basic flow to see if snapshot is ok.

Regards

Thank you for your answers

It did solve the problem in the way you said

There is also a question to ask you, how to delete the group of the previously named variable node and the group of the chart node? There are too many groups in my flow, so it's almost impossible to tell.

Regards0693W000004GraoQAC.png0693W000004GraPQAS.png

Hello

To remove useless axf data or dashboard chart group, or probe configuration, you can select the element to remove in the list, click on the pen to edit it then and click on "delete" button at the top of the windows. The element will be deleted.

Best regards

Stephane