cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good morning, thank you for your help. Found a problem. When you select Production mode, boot_0 boot_2 on, the CD card is installed, the debugger does not start debugging mode. С уважением, �?лек�?андр.

Vlaty.1
Senior

3 REPLIES 3
Olivier GALLIEN
ST Employee

Hi @Vlaty.1​ 

I see obvious message "target address not reachable" on top of the screenshot.

looks you try to use ethernet over usb connection with board. Need to connect USB cable on CN7.

Hope it help

Olivier

Olivier GALLIEN
In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Good morning. Thanks for the help. No I need to check eth0(cn8) I write > the ip addr add 192.168.1.4 dev eth0. Checking > ifconfig. The address is set. I > ping the static address I need. The result is the loss of all packets. How do I raise the eth0 interface? Sincerely, Alexander пн, 21 �?ент. 2020 г. в 17:34, ST Community :
Good afternoon, Oliver. Thanks for the help. But I don't see that the debugger works correctly in production mode. It doesn't go into step-by-step mode. It is not clear how to see what CM4 does. Sincerely, Alexander. вт, 22 �?ент. 2020 г. в 09:04, алек�?андр латыпов < alexanderlatypov63@gmail.com>: