cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32 AI: Not able to run the example Apps in ST BLE Sensor App, Tried to play the Apps but couldn't run any apps.

ANala.2
Associate II

STM32 AI: Not able to run the example Apps in ST BLE Sensor App, Tried to play the Apps but couldn't run any apps.  Have attached the picture of the example Apps which I couldn;t play as per the ST BLE Sensor App.

4 REPLIES 4
ANala.2
Associate II

***Edited by Moderation***

Please do not @mention other community members asking for help unless they have already replied to your post

Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @ANala.2​ ,

the ST BLE Sensor App you are using must be interfaced with the STEVAL-MKSBOX1V1 tool, because it is based on this hardware platform. Are you failing with the BLE connection between the smartphone and the tool?

-Eleon

Hello Eleon,

I am having STEVAL-STLKT01V1

Manufacturer

STMicroelectronics

Manufacturer Product Number

STEVAL-STLKT01V1

i has active connection between this board and ST BLE app. I have problems as mentioned above with the BLE App. Please do let me know how to solve this problem. I am able to receive data for other sensor but I have problems with few of them which I have pasted above. Please have a look it. Please do the needful.

Hi @ANala.2​ ,

please note that the screenshots you shown above refer to a section of the app that can be enabled only with the STEVAL-MKSBOX1V1 tool.

If you want to work with the STEVAL-STLKT01V1, you have to launch the connection by clicking on "Connect to a device"

0693W000004IiVjQAK.jpg

-Eleon