cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to find the PIN configure drawing? Except for datasheet. It is better for one drawing a tools describe all PIN configure.

DCao.1
Associate

3 REPLIES 3
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @DCao.1​ ,

Welcome to the STM32 Community!

You can use STM32CubeMX tool, that allow easy microcontroller configuration (pins, clock tree, peripherals, middleware) and generation of the corresponding initialization C code.

So, STM32CubeMX tool allow easy pinout configuration:

– From the Pinout view, you can select the peripherals from a list and configure the peripheral modes required for the application. STM32CubeMX assigns and configures the pins accordingly.

– map a peripheral function to a physical pin using the Pinout view.

– you can export Pinout configuration as a .csv file.

For more details, please refer to the UM1718 User manual STM32CubeMX for STM32 configuration and initialization C code generation

I hope this helps !

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
DCao.1
Associate

@Imen DAHMEN​ , Thank you and got your point. Would like to use tool. I ask our IT to support it. But our IT check the license agreement , has not found the license free information and other legal installation. Could you please let me know, where have license free information?? Thanks

Imen.D
ST Employee

Hi @DCao.1​ ,

STM32CubeMX is free to download and use.

Regards,

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen