cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am new to ST and have an STM32 discovery IOT board(B-L475E-IOT01A). Could someone please point me to the location of ST's libraries/documentation to utilize the SPSGRF-915 that is on board? Thank you in advance for any guidance.

FRozy.1
Associate II

4 REPLIES 4
AG.2
Associate II

Hello Friend, I am sorry I don't know anything about questions. Here I am asking you to help me out because I am new to Microcontroller world and I have STM32F407VET6 board. but I don't know where to begin if you have any ideas give me some suggestions

RomainR.
ST Employee

Hello Frozy.1

Library for SPSGRF SubGHz transceiver is located into STM32CubeL4 local repository (https://www.st.com/en/embedded-software/stm32cubel4.html)

C:\Users\yourname\STM32Cube\Repository\STM32Cube_FW_L4_V1.16.0\Projects\B-L475E-IOT01A\Applications\SubGhz\Common

And SubGHz Point to Point example:

C:\Users\yourname\STM32Cube\Repository\STM32Cube_FW_L4_V1.16.0\Projects\B-L475E-IOT01A\Applications\SubGhz\P2P

BR

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thank you!
RomainR.
ST Employee

Thank you for forwarding with a Like

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.