Cannot change Application Structure

FSere.1
Associate II

Hello, i cannot change Application Structure to Basic in STM32CubeIDE V 1.4.2

5 REPLIES 5
Markus GIRDLAND
ST Employee

Hello FSere!

If you mean how to switch between flat and hierarchical project structure used for example in dual core projects then it's explained in the devices corresponding application note. For H7 devices, for example, it's explained in chapter 1.3.1 and can be found here: AN5361.

If I misunderstood your question then please provide some additional details about what the problem is and I'll look into it.

FSere.1
Associate II

Hello Markus,

i was meaning the application Structure that is in the project manager in the .ioc file.

0693W000003RpFrQAK.png

Sorry for not being detailed and for my bad english.

No worries! If it's easier for you then feel free to use another language and I can use google translate and hopefully still understand 😊

I'm not as knowledgeable about CubeMX (I'm in the CubeIDE team) but it seems that this is a known bug according to this thread.

It seems that you can use the stand-alone CubeMX tool to select Basic Application Structure and then generate a project for CubeIDE.

Ok, i tried with CubeMX and it worked, but when compiling it seems that it cannot see the files under the Drivers directory

I can't seem to reproduce that. I was able to generate a project with basic application structure and import it and still see the files under the drivers directory.

Can you reproduce it every time? If so, could you provide the steps to do so?