cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the digital pins's frequency of Nucleo-f303K8?

Rinoue
Associate II

I tried to find the frequency that the digital ports of Nucleo-F303k8 can accept data (example: the arduino works with 10kHz on these pins), but i couldn't find anywhere. Someone can help me? I need to use some sensors and I need this information to but them.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Well, it's not super clear what you're asking as "can accept data" is pretty vague. If you're asking about maximum speed the GPIO pins can switch, it can be found in "Table 53. I/O AC characteristics". Maximum SPI/I2C speeds can be found in the very first sentence of their respective sections.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
TDK
Guru

That info will be in the datasheet. They can generally drive or be driven by signals of tens of MHz without issue, but consult the datasheet if you need details.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

> the arduino works with 10kHz on these pins

Where do you have this information from?

JW

I found this on a forum from Arduino, but i dont have the link

Rinoue
Associate II

I couldn't find it in the datasheet. I'm noob in eletronics in general and I dont undestand where I can find these things on datasheet, can you help me?

MM..1
Chief II

this way you dont find finish...

try write how sensor how bus.

For example SPI can clearly work on 25MHz...

Well, it's not super clear what you're asking as "can accept data" is pretty vague. If you're asking about maximum speed the GPIO pins can switch, it can be found in "Table 53. I/O AC characteristics". Maximum SPI/I2C speeds can be found in the very first sentence of their respective sections.

Yess, that was what I was trying to say. How fast the pins can change the low output to high or vice versa. That helps a lot. Thanks