cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to make a custom keypad Gui using TouchGFX need to pass every value in the keypad button to a texteditor.

ORaph.1
Associate II

i am using STM32F746G-Disco board for this GUI.i need to display every button values in the text editor.

eg: if i enter keys of 12345 continusly should display 12345 in text editor not 1 when click 1 and 2 when click 2 like that.

7 REPLIES 7
Alexandre RENOUX
Principal

Hello,

Have you looked at the Keyboard Example available in TouchGFX Designer ?

/Alexandre

ORaph.1
Associate II

hi Alexandre,

i have looked that one, its an qwerty keypad.what i need for my application is just keypad with numbers,backspace and enter button.

Alexandre RENOUX
Principal

Then, you can modify it and match what you are looking for. Please look at CustomKeyboard.hpp/.cpp files, KeyboardKeyMapping.hpp and KeyboardLayout.hpp.

/Alexandre

from where i will get these( CustomKeyboard.hpp/.cpp files, KeyboardKeyMapping.hpp and KeyboardLayout.hpp) files...

Don't you have a file search feature in any of your editors ? If not, I definitely recommend you to install Visual Studio Code. Your life will be much easier 😉

C:\TouchGFXProjects\<project_name>\gui\src\common\CustomKeyboard.cpp

C:\TouchGFXProjects\<project_name>\gui\include\gui\common\CustomKeyboard.hpp

C:\TouchGFXProjects\<project_name>\gui\include\gui\common\KeyboardKeyMapping.hpp

C:\TouchGFXProjects\<project_name>\gui\include\gui\common\KeyboardLayout.hpp

This is considering your project is based on the Keyboard Example UI.

/Alexandre

i got the files i will check and reply back....

thanks alexandre...

BParh.1
Senior III

Hi @ORaph.1​  so have you manage to achieve this? I am interested to do the same thing