cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Traininigs STM32MP1

JMein.1
Associate III

We are searching for a training possiblity on the MP1 processor, which is in Germany. Mainly we are interested in the HW and the software e.g. multiprozessor handling. There are online courses but they do not deep dive. Anyone an idea about this? ST itself has to training partners but both come from a high risk area and therefore, a face to face training is not possible (from our companies rules).

Thank you for your help (if there is any) 😊

2 REPLIES 2
Olivier GALLIEN
ST Employee

Hi @JMein.1​ 

Please confirm that both Online Training and Wiki does not provide you suffisant level of help to start with STM32MP1 platform ?

Can you list some specific topics that require F2F training ?

In the meantime I have forwarded your question to our German office in order to see what we may offer despite the current health crisis.

Keep you posted,

Olivier

Olivier GALLIEN
In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
JMein.1
Associate III

Hello Olivier,

yes, I think you got it right. Of course, the Online Trainining and the Wiki is full of information but for the "fast" startup, we decided to do the training, F2F with AC6. I attached the agenda. Specific topics are:

• How do we achieve a very fast inter processor commication with some examples?
  • How can I boot very fast the system (tuning of th UBoot or X-stage bootloaders)?
  • How can I fall into a deep sleep and got performant up again?

All of this with a practical entry, hands on on a eval board, F2F with direct clarification of question and no guessing... That was the idea. I hope, you got this idea.

The reason is the lack of knowledge (to be honest) and the fast time to market.

Thank you for forwarding.

Greetings,

Jan-Otto