cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to config 2 layers LTDC by useing CUBEMX for TOUCHGFX? CUBEMX warning me additiona layer layer not utilized when i config LTDC 2 layers

Kli.1
Associate II

0693W000003RFdiQAG.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

TouchGFX doesn't use the second layer, that's all the message implies. You can use it for something else if you want, but TouchGFX uses Layer 1. Unfortunately we cannot do just a "warning" in the ui, but when you generate code CubeMX will ask you if you're okay with the active "warning" before generating code.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

TouchGFX doesn't use the second layer, that's all the message implies. You can use it for something else if you want, but TouchGFX uses Layer 1. Unfortunately we cannot do just a "warning" in the ui, but when you generate code CubeMX will ask you if you're okay with the active "warning" before generating code.

thx for the answer ,then i still have a question,​ if touchgfx uses layer 1 which is the bottom layer on lcd,then i show a picture on top layer,that will override what touchgfx shows,is there way to make touchgfx shows on top layer?

is there any good solution​ for camera and touchgfx woring at same time,and the touchgfx will cover a part of the camera video?

There's no official solution. But you can reconfigure your application to use the second layer for TouchGFX and use the first one for Camera. I know i've assissted someone on this community before with that (except the layer order was reversed compared to what you're doing). Please have a look through this community and see if you can find it.

Dear Martin,

I'm in the same issue as Kli.1 and I'm not able to find out the solution that you propose to someone else in this community.

Can you please indicate me where it is, or how to fix the issue that Kli.1 is asking for?

My needs are:

• Camera image as a background, and above it some GUI indicators that may be changing.

So far I can only see the camera image or the touchgfx, but no way to see both at the same time. Is there somehow that touchgfx background is transparent?

Thanks in advance,

Eduard,