cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32MP1 VBAT

Ara.1
Senior

how to use vbat in dtsi configuration for RTC back up,

i had checked in evk and dk1 and dk2 dtsi, no reference available.

any one please share you thoughts

7 REPLIES 7
Olivier GALLIEN
ST Employee

Hi @Ara.1​ 

I guess your question is similar to https://community.st.com/s/question/0D53W000009k9xfSAA/how-to-set-vsw-domain-for-stm32mp151c-custom-board-as-openstlinux-dts-for-using-retram

Actually this is not manage through dtsi. You need to patch TF-A in order to set in PWR_CR2, the bits RREN and BREN

Olivier

Olivier GALLIEN
In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Ara.1
Senior

Hi Olivier,

Thanks i will check it ,

where can i get these information as a reference manual,

i have STM32MP157C/F data sheet, but i need these PWR_CR2 information , like reference manual, that would be helpful.

Hi @Ara.1​ 

Please go through https://www.st.com/en/microcontrollers-microprocessors/stm32mp1-series.html#resource

It contains all technical literature around MP1 including of course RM

Olivier

Olivier GALLIEN
In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Ara.1
Senior

is there any way in linux sdk support on

1. vbat battery healthy status check and battery voltage measurement
  2. cpu temperature in *C
  3. cpu frequency.

Ara.1
Senior

hi

anyone face this issue ?

Olivier GALLIEN
ST Employee

Hi @Ara.1​ 

Even if in same topic I would prefer you open a new post for your last comment rather than wake up this old one.

And for the original question , was my comment useful ?

Thanks,

Olivier

Olivier GALLIEN
Ara.1
Senior

Yes Oliver your informative was useful, but i am seeing sysfs user space like /sys/ device or class info which can access in user space.

as this this is a right forum to ask question, so asked here