cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

for L9826 chip when apply 13v and "output shorted to Vbat" is detected , when remove this fault the output remain pulled high , so is there is any steps needed to be applied to recover from this failture ?

Aabde.1
Associate II

4 REPLIES 4
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Overload conditions are buffered as long as the L9826 is being powered.

After eliminating the cause of the fault you could do a reset using the pin NRes. With parallel control, special care is required at outputs 1 and 2, see section 5.2.1 of the datasheet.

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hello peter ,

thank you for reply ,

but if i am not using the parallel and i am using "Via 8-bit SPI " do i need to do reset also or the fault can be eliminated by other way,

take in consideration that when i apply a failure on a specific output pin and i remove this fault it can be eliminated if i flicker this pin one time so is that normal ?

Sorry, I don't understand the last sentence. What do you mean with "flicker a pin"?

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

set it with logic 0 and set it with logic 1 and then set it with 0 again