cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HDMI Input Processor best choice?

JBrom.1
Associate

Hi, I've been pointed out to STM32 to get a low latency HDMI input (splitted) receiver that can render the input into a video stream and process a neural network on it before sending the computed processed outcome (python or similiar) to another hardware system.

What is the best hardware suited for this, what are the components I'll need and what is the expected latency (on rendering the video from the bytes stream)?

Also this hardware will be compatible with arduino, raspberry, none or both?

What I want to achieve is a linux minihardware connected to a board with an HDMI input that renders the stream of data and on which i can run YOLO/Opencv with the lowest latency possible, bear in mind the most important questions are the required hardware for processing the stream from the HDMI input and the latency of such hardware to process/render the data stream into a live feed that i can attach to yolo/opencv or similiar scripts

Thanks for Your precious time!

1 REPLY 1
JBrom.1
Associate

so many views but no replies and this should be an easy answer from someone in the field, please if needed i'll explain better just let me know what's not clear