cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant find BoardConfiguration.cpp file in version 4.13.0

MKabu.1
Associate II

I want to uncomment #define SINGLE_FRAME_BUFFER_INTERNAL to use single frame buffer in internal SRAM and i dont want TouchGFX to generate codes about FMC. Where exactly BoardConfiguration.cpp generated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

We don't use that define with the Generator. It was mostly for BoardConfiguration.cpp's that could handle both double and single. TouchGFX Generator just calls setFrameBufferStartAddresses with one, two or three arguments. And in the case of single FB we use a specific framebuffer strategy.

/Martin

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
MKabu.1
Associate II

@Martin KJELDSEN​  can you help?

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

How did you generate the project? If through TouchGFX Generator / CubeMX then it's not called BoardConfiguration anymore, but TouchGFXConfiguration.cpp and its located in the TouchGFX/target/generated/ folder.

The define is there because you chose SINGLE Framebuffer in the generator (if you did) and you can just choose something else.

/Martin

MKabu.1
Associate II

Well i started the project on TouchGFX, created my GUI and generated to code to open the project from .project file with STM32CubeIDE. From the CubeMX i changed the Double Frame option to single But i couldnt find the #define SINGLE_FRAME_BUFFER_INTERNAL in TouchGFXConfiguration.cpp. Do suggest me to start project from CubeMX perspective and import to CubeIDE and lastly add GUI from .part file from scratch?

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

We don't use that define with the Generator. It was mostly for BoardConfiguration.cpp's that could handle both double and single. TouchGFX Generator just calls setFrameBufferStartAddresses with one, two or three arguments. And in the case of single FB we use a specific framebuffer strategy.

/Martin