cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32F469 Discovery and STM32H747 Discovery touchscreen problems

DBrow
Associate II

Hi,

the touchscreens on STM32F469 Disc and STM32H747 Disc seems to be the same. Both have problems especially with buttons in TouchGFX. Sometimes the buttons do not react at all. STM32F746 Disc has no problems with similar setups. I use standart examples from Touchgfx. I found an article about this issue: (https://community.st.com/s/question/0D50X00009XkYb2SAF/touchscreen-linearity-on-stm32f469-issue) but never a solution.

For me this seems to be a problem with the pressure sensitivity and/or linearity of the touch screen controller. I found no line in the driver files, where the sensitivity is set or adjusted. Does anybody have a solution for this problem?

Thanks for help!

Dave

2 REPLIES 2
Alexandre RENOUX
Principal

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We will try to investigate.

If it's a display issue, we cannot do anything as the TouchGFX team but we will try to tell the right people.

/Alexandre

DBrow
Associate II

Hello Alexandre,

thanks for the reply. I made other screens with sliders and the flex button on the STM32F469 screen - this works smooth and fine. My impression is, that even the large standart button on the STM32F469 screen has not enough height (due to the high res. of the screen). On my STM32F469 screen you have to press him not in the middle but in the upper third for succesful operation. Maybe this is the problem...?

Dave