cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP - CMWX1ZZABZ-078 project on STM32CubeIDE

AComa.170
Associate II

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to compile together a project Created with STM32CubeIDE based on STM32L082 and STM32CubeExpansion_LRWAN_V1.3.1 but I'd like to keep it configurable through CubeMX.

Is there someone that succeded in this? There are a lot of files Linked to the project of CubeExpansion, are they supposed to be copied into another project to make it configurable by CubeMX?

Thank you in advance,

Andrea

2 REPLIES 2
Houssem CHAABANI
Senior II

Dear @AComa.170​ ,

You can start configuration of your project with STM32CubeMX and you can keep it configurable through CubeMX and compile your project with STM32CubeIDE.

Hope that this will solve your issue.

Best regards,

Houssem

Cartu38 OpenDev
Lead II

@AComa.170​ I guess you have here to rely on your own here.

Looking at STM32CubeExpansion_LRWAN_V1.3.1 pack none of promoted examples are based on STM32CubeMX material (no .ioc delivered, none of main.c files are including common STM32CubeMX end user section allowing to add custom code being preserved at code genration / update).

My advice would be to start a brand new STM32Cube project from STM32CubeIDE.

On the same time you can rely on File > Open Projects from File System to import any of SW4STM32 folder from the pack as reference.

Having both (or more) projects within your workspace your best friend is then copy / paste picking valuable material from pack to your native STM32Cube project.