Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support for Unicleo-GUI

SS_135
Associate II

Hi Team,

Dear Team

Gone through the user manual, refer the below link

https://www.st.com/content/ccc/resource/technical/document/user_manual/group0/b9/d0/7c/c5/a8/55/4c/bc/DM00337036/files/DM00337036.pdf/jcr:content/translations/en.DM00337036.pdf

Also find the below part used

MCU : STM32F446RE

Accelerometer : ISM330DLC

Microphone: MP34DT06

Actually able to port vibration sensor FFT data to Unicleo-GUI, and able to port microphone sensor FFT data to Unicleo-GUI. 

The challenge what we are facing is, we are not able to port both vibration sensor and microphone sensor FFT data to Unicleo-GUI. 

Please let us know if you have a test application or reference source code to port both vibration sensor and microphone sensor FFT data to Unicleo-GUI.

Regards

Sudeendra S​

6 REPLIES 6

Dear Eleon,

Thanks for the reply. Actually, customer referred Vibration Monitoring and Microphone FFT from X-CUBE-MEMS1.

The challenge is the Unicleo-GUI does not support both Vibration Monitoring and Microphone FFT at the same time

Do you have a reference code where both shall be represented at same time.Please do the needfull.

Regards

Sudeendra S

Hi @SS_135​ ,

I double-checked with our Unicleo experts and I confirm you that unfortunately the Unicleo-GUI doesn’t support displaying both vibration and microphone FFT data in any mode. It is designed to support individual example application (it is conceived mostly for demo applications) so there is no way to display all data he requested at the same time in Unicleo-GUI.

I suppose you should manage the "simultaneous" acquisition of the vibration signal and the audio signal at firmware level: you could try to integrate the two FW libraries in your own project, initializing the IMU and microphone peripheral (SPI and I2S/PDM) for the acquisitions together and calculate the two FFT in DMA. If you need more support, you can ask to an ST representative from your geographical area at this link.

-Eleon

​Hi  Eleon,

We have tried to integrate the FFT data for vibration sensor and microphone sensor.

After power up, the presentation string provided to Unicleo GUI represents the user interface.

Please let us know the presentation string which represents FFT data of Vibration sensor and Microphone sensor.

Regards

Rajesh K.

Hi @Rajesh​ ,

could this thread dealing with the merging of microphone FFT (even if from analog microphone) and vibration sensor FFT be of some help for you?

-Eleon

Hi Eleon,

It is not useful to my issue.

Our issue is with Unicleo-GUI feature.

Regards,

Rajesh K.