cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i send the results of decision tree of UNICO GUI to other devices

Csim.1
Associate

Hello, I am a student studying in Korea.

I am doing machine learning using LSM6DSOX sensor and UNICO GUI program.

'https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9PRrM2YOU'

Like the experiment in this youtube video(which is uploaded by your company)

We've succeeded in getting real-time machine learning results through the UNICO GUI program, but we don't know how to transfer these results to other devices using Bluetooth communication.

Is there any way to check the value of the 'decision tree results' of the UNICO GUI program in other devices?

And I'd like to ask if the UNICO GUI program can also run on raspberry pie.

Thank you for reading, and thank you for inventing such a great device.

2 REPLIES 2
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @Csim.1​ ,

thank you for your appreciation! Let me try to answer to your questions, but please note first that the Youtube URL seems broken, or the video could have been removed from Youtube platform or blocked by come country restriction... can you please check it? You could add it to these message as attachment, I'm very interested in it.

>> Is there any way to check the value of the 'decision tree results' of the UNICO GUI program in other devices?

Please note that this mostly depend on your hardware platform. I mean, the MLC procedure is the following one:

1. You acquire data with the LSM6DSOX sensor mounted on your hardware. You may acquire it with Unico.
  2. You follow the Unico procedure that gives you as output the LSM6DSOX register configuration for the embedded MLC good working.
  3. The LSM6DSOX gives the decision tree interrupt in outputs, and you can collect these results in different ways: with Unico, streaming it with USB or via Bluetooth, depending on your HW components. You should use the Bluetooth module of your PC to send the received data, but this is out of the Unico-GUI capability.

You may consider the possibility to modify Unico at a deeper level, for example using the Unico Lite - source code, but if you want the complete source code of Unico you should contact an ST sales and representative from here.

>> And I'd like to ask if the UNICO GUI program can also run on raspberry pie.

Unico-GUI is natively not conceived for running on raspberry, but it is an example GUI combined with the STEVAL-MKI109V3 tool. You could base on some available online examples for Arduino/rpi and then insert the register configuration for the LSM6DSOX obtained with Unico-GUI (in C language).

I know these tasks may be not so simple to be implemented, please let me know if you need any further help.

-Eleon

Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @Csim.1​ ,

any feedback on this topic from your side?

Tks

-Eleon