cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to increase number of elements in one node supported in stm32wb mesh example project?

DPADI.14
Associate II

its mentioned in the code 3 elements maximum .but i need to control 4 lights and 2 pwm control for fan.

7 REPLIES 7
Laurent Ca...
Lead II

Dear DPADI.14

Just in case, what version of MC-SDK are you using?

Best regards

Laurent Ca...

DPADI.14
Associate II

Thank you,for early response currently iam this version \STM32Cube\Repository\STM32Cube_FW_WB_V1.3.0

also i found that in all version STM32Cube_FW_WB_V1.8.0 also maximum number of elements limited to 3,as i need to control minimum 6 on of elemnt and 2 pwm(fan) control what changes i needed to bring on blesmesh app as well as PRF NODE CODE PROVIDED BY ST..

Iam using 1.8 stm32wb cube vesrsion iam waiting for your reply,please suggest me some solution,actuall we are really stuck at this point,if we cant find a solution we may have to rethink to use another mcu

Dear @Community member​ 

Since your project seems blocked by this issue, I can forward internally your post but for the moment I don't understand very well if your issue is linked to Motor Control SDK.

Best regards

Laurent Ca....

Dear Laurent ,

Iam not using any motor control Sdk,my problem here is to increase number of elements supported in stm32 bele mesh lighting demo,sorry for the confusion

iam using stm32wb ble mesh lighting dem (1.8v),Iwant to increase then number of elemnts supported for on off to 6,currently it is mentioned in comment section code supporting only 3 elements.

Laurent Ca...
Lead II

Dear @Community member​ 

I mainly work on question relatives to MC tools (SDK and so on).

Sorry, to not be able to help you about this example.

Perhaps someone in the community can help @Community member​  ?

Best regards

Laurent Ca...

EMECH
ST Employee

Hi,

With last STM32Cube_FW_WB_V1.13.0 the MESH library can support up to 5 elements with 11 models per element.

Best regards.