cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32G474 HRTIM how to NOT enable fault blanking function in STM32cubeIDE (CubeMX)

Sigi
Associate II

I'm using HRTIM in STM32G474 device in STM32cubeIDE and can't find a way to not get a call to HAL_HRTIM_FaultBlankingConfigAndEnable() function in initialisation, that enables blanking by default. I don't want blanking for FAULT inputs, but IDE (or CubeMX) doesn't offer an option to disable blanking (or I just can't find it).

Thank you for your suggestions in advance.

Regards

3 REPLIES 3
TDK
Guru

I just made a new project, enabled HRTIM, and get no such call to HAL_HRTIM_FaultBlankingConfigAndEnable() in initialization. Maybe you can share IOC file.

0693W000003Q3ycQAC.png

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
Sigi
Associate II

Hello TDK,

thank you for your reply and help.

I attached .ioc file.

Did you enable fault inputs? Because, I need fault inputs functionality, but without blanking.

For now I use workaround by calling __HAL_HRTIM_FAULT_BLANKING_DISABLE(&hhrtim1,HRTIM_FAULT_1) macro to disable blanking before starting of HRTIM outputs, it looks ok but I must test on hardware to be sure.

I just can't find a way in CubeMX to configure that.

LDoes
Associate II

I second this. There seems to be no option in CubeMX to enable the fault lines, while not enabling the fault line blanking window.