cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST-LINK/V2 issue

AFeo
Associate

Hi

I have bought two different ST-LINK/V2 devices: one has mark "EN Version" and another has "CN Version". Works only "Cn Version":0693W000003PwLsQAK.jpg

Another doesnt work.

0693W000003PwMRQA0.jpg

Settings for connection (other settings cant make a connect to device). Vdd on MCU i measure independently - 3.3 V0693W000003PwOhQAK.jpg

Error message on programming:

0693W000003PwSoQAK.jpg

I have updated firmware of devices in ST Link Utility to the latest of available. I use them to program STM32H743 device.

Please help me, i have bought a lot of non working devices and don't know what to do with them.

3 REPLIES 3

How is it wired up? Pin 1 or 2 connected to MCU Target Voltage?​

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
AFeo
Associate

1 - to Vdd of my board (3.3V)

7 - to swdio

9 - to swclk

15 - to reset

14 to ground

Yes, pin 1 connected to MCU target voltage.

Not sure I have any real solution here, if the unit measures 1.2V on a pin with 3.3V on it, we've obviously got an issue with the power or grounding.

There are a lot fake/clone units out there.

You could remove the back label and disassemble, review and probe the circuit on the board.

Check if the buffer chips are present, or if it just goes straight into an STM32F103

Tips, buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..