cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are the registers corresponding to my button on nucleo L152RE?

BCora.1
Associate III

Hello,

there's a user button on that board. I'd like to attach this button to an interrupt handler.

I have to enable this button for interrupts. It should be done by setting some bit in some register called SETENA0 or maybe SETENA1 or something like that. Perhaps also I need to synchronize the clock with that button or something like that by setting some bits somewhere in some of the GPIOA or GPIOstuff registers, or something.

But I read the entire manual of the nucleo (more than 900 pages), they don't talk about the button. Where are the registers associated to this particular button located?

Thanks for the help.

4 REPLIES 4
TDK
Guru

From the user manual:

0693W000003PslXQAS.png

https://www.st.com/resource/en/user_manual/dm00105823-stm32-nucleo64-boards-mb1136-stmicroelectronics.pdf

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
BCora.1
Associate III

Oh, thanks. I was reading the reference manual. I didn't think the user manual had that kind of information. Thank you.

TDK
Guru

No problem.

The reference manual has data specific to that family of chips.

The datasheet has information specific to that chip number.

The nucleo user manual has info specific to that board.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
BCora.1
Associate III

Of course, you're right, the reference manual is about the chips, not about the boards. If I remember well I had downloaded the reference manual from the same page as the user manual for the nucleo so maybe that's why I associated this manual to the nucleo.