cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to fix Cosmic Compile Error(FlexLM No such feature exists)

UHam.1
Associate

I want to develop an STM8 device using STVD + Cosmic Compiler.

Compiler was installed with the license received by Cosmic, and the license was copied to the License folder in the Cosmic Compiler installation path (C:\Program Files (x86)\COSMIC\FSE_Compilers\CXSTM8\License).

When creating the STVD project, the Compile Tool (STM8 Cosmic) and path were set as follows.

Toolchain-STM8 Cosmic

Toolchan root-C:\Program Files (x86)\COSMIC\FSE_Compilers\CXSTM8

It doesn't seem to be a problem in the setting part, but if you compile after creating the project, the following error occurs.

Compiling main.c...

cxstm8 +mods0 +debug -pxp -no -pp -l -i"C:\Program Files (x86)\COSMIC\FSE_Compilers\CXSTM8\Hstm8" -clDebug\ -coDebug\ main.c

#error cpstm8 C:\Program Files (x86)\COSMIC\FSE_Compilers\CXSTM8\Hstm8\mods0.h:1 FlexLM No such feature exists.

main.c:

The command: "cxstm8 +mods0 +debug -pxp -no -pp -l -i" C:\Program Files (x86)\COSMIC\FSE_Compilers\CXSTM8\Hstm8" -clDebug\ -coDebug\ main.c" has failed, the returned value is: 1

exit code=1.

If anyone has solved such a problem, please help.

2 REPLIES 2
Michal Dudka
Senior III

I've had same problem. I've wrote mail to Cosmic and they answer that i'am using old version of compiler. I've download latest version and install it. At the end of process, instalator gives me option to register compiler by web. After that i've received licence file, copy that into Licence folder and everything runs.

VYoun
Associate III

Hello,

I have the same problem. Has anyone solved this? I also reinstalled cosmic but i get the same error.

I appreciate any help.

Best regards,

Vouria