cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, Trying to find the land pattern / footprint recommendation to device P/N: ST25DV04K-IER6C3 (UFDFN8), Please help, Thanks, Barak

bnada.1
Associate II

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Berenice BENVEGUDA
ST Employee

​Hello Barak,

Please, find what we got in attachment from our package expert .

Hope this is what you expected,

Best Regards,

BB

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Berenice BENVEGUDA
ST Employee

​Hello,

First of all, thanks for your interest in ST25DV04K.

Then, could you tell me precisely what info you are looking for,  which could be missing in the datasheet in chapter 10.3, please ?

https://www.st.com/resource/en/datasheet/st25dv04k.pdf

Best Regards,

BB

bnada.1
Associate II

Hi,

need recommended footprint for the UFDFN8,

for example you can see the recommended footprint for TSSOP8 in figure 81.

in chapter 10.3 there is only the device package drawing without the footprint,

Thanks,

Barak

Berenice BENVEGUDA
ST Employee

​Hello Barak,

You have to understand that the UDFN8 package pins are " flat" and "sticked" on the package itself, so the footprint is equal to the drawing.

This is not the same case forTSSOP8 package where the pins are not flat and "beside" the package.

I hope this helps,

Best Regards,

BB

bnada.1
Associate II

Do you have EVB or gerbers with that footprint? so i could compare to my footprint,

usually the land pattern are not exactly the same as the package pins drawing,

Thanks,

Barak

Denis ROMAN
Associate III

​Hello Barak,

land pattern usually also depend on stencil characteristics.

You can get an example of DFN12 land patterning on our website from ST25DV ANT-C5 gerber files, located here: https://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/evaluation-tools/product-evaluation-tools/st25-nfc-rfid-eval-tools/st25-nfc-rfid-eval-boards/st25dv-discovery.html#resource

Have a nice day

Denis

Hi Denis, I’ve asked for Land pattern for the UFDFN8 (ST25DV04K-IER6C3), Can you provide example for this one? Thanks, Barak Nadav, Hardware Engineer Elcatech Ltd. Tel.: +972-3-6700806 Fax: +972-3-6700807 Cell: +972-50-3330732 Add.: 17th Floor, Gibor Sport Building, 7 Menachem Begin Rd., POB 142 Ramat-Gan, Israel www.elcatech.com<> [ElcatechD32aR04bP02ZL]
Denis ROMAN
Associate III

​Hi Barak,

Unfortunately I don't have land patterning for DFN8, that's why I proposed DFN12 to be used as a example.

Have a nice day

Denis 

Berenice BENVEGUDA
ST Employee

​Hello Barak,

Please, find what we got in attachment from our package expert .

Hope this is what you expected,

Best Regards,

BB