cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADC Interrupt setup

Oahme.1
Associate III

Hi ,

Ive started configuring gpio's and ADC with stm32f103 in Assembly ,Can somone tell me the basic procedure to setup ADC interrupts ?? .There's alot to keep in mind while setting up the initialization and i've failed at it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TDK
Guru

The vector table has the name of the interrupt. Implement that function anywhere in your program.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
TDK
Guru

Enable the xxxIE bit in the ADC_IER register. Enable the corresponding global NVIC interrupt. Implement the right routine somewhere.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
Oahme.1
Associate III

Okay ,thanks I understand that , but how do I write the code where my interrupt service routine will occur ??, like in another mcu I used to write it as

__ADC_interrupt

return from interrupt

thanks ,

TDK
Guru

The vector table has the name of the interrupt. Implement that function anywhere in your program.

Oahme.1
Associate III

okay , I see, ill write the proper code and update on this .

Thanks

Oahme.1
Associate III

Hi,

I cannot quite get this part ,If i'm enabling the NVIC interrupt ,what does all the 32 bits correspond to in the NVIC_ISERx??,which bits do I have to enable ?